How to apply for a new driving license in Nepal online
2 min read
First of all goto this link http://onlineedlreg.dotm.gov.np/homepage_. You will see some instructions like
Click the link ONLINE DRIVING LICENSE REGISTRATION or click here You will see the following:-
Note: It knows you by phone number, so if you by mistake submit wrong data in the application then you can reapply with different phone number; I mean the phone number in the form. Otherwise it will ask you to wait for 15 days before you can apply again.
Either you can submit these details or edit it.
Note: If quota for that day is all occupied, you are asked to fill the form again the next day. Its better to fill the form early in the morning.
Note: Upon success, you will be shown the page like above; you need to print this page. To Print, press CTRL+P and save as PDF format; copy it to pendrive and print it from any stationary shop.
Step 8 - for Ekantakuna Office
Be there at the office Room No: 8 for Biometrics
- Citizenship Photocopy;
- Citizenship Original
- the Printed confirmation page
- Rs. 10 Postal Stamps/Ticket [Hulak ticket]
- Rs. 38 worth Recipt for Medical Exam [Can be found at the small window on the left at the Entrance gate of the building]
- Rs. 500 for application fees; need to pay at Room-10 after eye-checkup.
- Dont forget to ask when is your Written exam or Trial.
Processing starts: at 10:30 AM
Daily Quota: 200 - 300
There can be separate Queues/lines for Girls and boys. Lucky to be a girl.